Moon Soaps Trade Winds Aftershave Splash (100ml)
- Green Tea Extract: a wonderful antioxidant that helps cleanse pores, reduce post-shave redness and irritation, and neutralise the effects of free radicals
- Squalene Oil: a plant-based antioxidant that detoxifies, hydrates, and possesses emollient qualities
- Aloe Vera: contains the compounds aloin and anthraquinones which both have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Aloe is also known as a powerful humectant.
- Marshmallow Root Extract: known for its antibacterial properties, helps with inflammation and the healing of the skin
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: has great healing properties and is loaded with omega fatty acids and powerful antioxidant vitamins like A, E, and C
- Witch Hazel: soothes irritated skin, tighten pores, and reduces inflammation and redness
- Vegetable Glycerine: creates a natural skin barrier that helps keep the skin dewy and supple by locking in moisture.
Moon Soaps Trade Winds Aftershave Splash is loaded with powerful ingredients that help repair and protect your skin after shaving. It absorbs into your skin very quickly leaving your face smooth and comfortable all day long. Trade Winds is a wonderfully bright and crisp summertime scent with retro-inspired label artwork that pays tribute to the tiki bar scene of the 50s and 60s. This was a time when old Hollywood charm mixed with Polynesian nostalgia and gave the working man a chance to step out of the mundane and into the exotic. Trade Winds has notes of Caribbean bay leaf, warm tobacco, cedarwood, a touch of Bergamot and a zap of Key lime.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 4pm Monday - Friday on the same working day. Any orders placed after 4pm Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday. No orders will be dispatched on bank holidays.
Postage rates (UK)
Royal Mail Tracked 48 - 2-3 working days* - £4.25
Royal Mail Tracked 24 - next working day* - £5.50
*These are delivery aims and are not guaranteed.
Postage rates (International)
We use a number of international couriers depending on your delivery address, order size, value, weight etc. For the most accurate shipping rate, please add the desired items to your cart and use the shipping estimator tool at the bottom of the cart page.
Brexit, EU orders & import taxes
Slickboys is IOSS registered, which means you won't have to pay import taxes or duties for orders shipped to the European Union as long as the total before shipping is below the €180* threshold. Note that shipping charges are separate and don't count toward the threshold. Click here for full details.
Note: The €180 threshold assumes a VAT rate of 20%. The threshold, excluding VAT, is €150. Refer to the table on our IOSS page for the exact threshold for your specific country.
We hope you will love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days after receiving your item to return it. Returns are completely free in the UK with no printer or post office drop off necessary. Read more here.